 Robotics / 5319
5318  |  5320
Subject:
Thanks ...Re: Removing red led from light sensor..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 03:37:52 GMT

Thanks for all the advice. I got the parts from radio shack and just made a
new light sensor today.
Now its time to start working with NQC or GORDON'S BRICK PROGRAMMER or
somthing.
Patrick Lawrence wrote in message ...
I think I read someplace that if you remove the red led from the light
sensor it works much better.
Has any one done this and if so how did it work?