 Robotics / 5299
    RE: The ULITMATE LEGO Storage containers from Israel!!!! —Stalker-Wilde, Graham
   An easily available (in the US at any rate) option is fishing tackle boxes. I use a large Plano Box with a well-divided lid, and half a dozen smaller ones inside. Plenty of divisions, (I have practically everything sorted by size, colour etc. - so (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: The ULITMATE LEGO Storage containers from Israel!!!! —Clay Aucoin
     I have about 8 clear Plano boxes that everyone is talking about, but when those are laid out for easy access, there is virtually no workspace to build. I'm going to have to take some pictures and post them to get the idea across... -- Clay Aucoin (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: The ULITMATE LEGO Storage containers from Israel!!!! —Jonathan Knudsen
   I understand your concern about desk space. I build on the floor. What I like about RolyKits is that, when they're closed, you can shake them and turn them upside down without worrying about the parts falling out of their compartments. I don't think (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)