 Robotics / 5301
Re: The ULITMATE LEGO Storage containers from Israel!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 17:11:40 GMT

I understand your concern about desk space.
I build on the floor.

What I like about RolyKits is that, when they're
closed, you can shake them and turn them
upside down without worrying about the
parts falling out of their compartments. I don't
think you can do this with a regular tackle box.

Jonathan