 Robotics / 5263
    Identifying an RCX? —Jan Newmarch
   My RCX has a (presumably unique) serial number printed on the top. It would be nice if that, or some other unique identifier, was available from some command. Then when my robot drives out of range and a possibly different one drives back in, I (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Identifying an RCX? —Luis Villa
   To the best of my knowledge, there is no such capability- akin to the PIIIs queriable on-chip serial number, if I understand you correctly. If any of the LNP people are hanging out (if that project is even ongoing!) they may be able to discuss how (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)