 Robotics / 5216
  hello all

Hi everybody, I'm beginning to work with the lego mindstorms invention system, and found real hard to create other robots than the samples that they explain in the constructopedia... ok... maybe I didn't try real hard... but, I'm never did any (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: hello all

Try this link (URL) is not in english but it has pictures for every step of contruction plus its a great design. Ricardo Turenko Beça wrote in message <37584E00.8DFFCB84@b...com.br>... (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: JinSato (was: hello all)

Yes, JinSato's site is large and his work is very impressive. Can anyone here read enough Japanese to tell us who he is? (...) -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: hello all

Another good source for Things Lego RCX is Yahoo. (URL) know the guy who's responsible for this section and I'm forwarding the other links. Should be up monday or so. Aloha, JR - - - - - - - - - - JR Conlin jrconlin@email.com Techno-Athiest (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: JinSato (was: hello all)

The site has an english version. Try this (URL) think they have added a "-e" to the filenames if there is an english version of the page. Once in the englsih page, navigation and text is in english. LINC (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  oldschool programming

Hi all- I'm new to this group, and will be teaching this summer with the older LEGO robotics kits. I have to use the LEGO dacta Control lab software with these serial interfaces. I know most of you are immersed in the RCX and its many control (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)