 Robotics / 5217
Re: hello all
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 23:19:28 GMT

Try this link
http://www.mi-ra-i.com/JinSato/MindStorms/Numon/MushiMushi-4/index.html
it is not in english but it has pictures for every step of contruction plus
its a great design.

Ricardo Turenko Beça wrote in message <37584E00.8DFFCB84@buriti.com.br>...
Hi everybody,

I'm beginning to work with the lego mindstorms invention system, and
found real hard to create other robots than the samples that they
explain in the constructopedia... ok... maybe I didn't try real hard...
but, I'm never did any engineering course (I'm a doctor) and always like
robotics, even when I was a kid I play with eletronic kits, chemistry
etc... and now we have the chance to build our own robots.... it's
really exciting...
   So, if anybody could help me with this beginning i really
apreciate.... I found some sites in the WWW but few show really how to
assemble some robots... if anyone have instructions on how to make other
robots please send me!!! I only have the mindstorms invention system...

   thanx in advance...

P.S.:forgive me please if I write something wrong, I'm Brazillian and my
english isn't that good...

   Ricardo Turenko Beça