 Robotics / 5204
    Problems with RCX, ROBOLAB and Macintosh —Ralf
   ---...--- Problems with RCX, ROBOLAB and Macintosh ---...--- I 've my RCX since 3 weeks. I bought it together with ROBOLAB from Lego dacta. I wish to communicate to RCX from my Macintosh PPC9500/200 with the iconic ROBOLAB. I tried a lot of things (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)