 Robotics / 510
  RE: moving in a straight line with two motors?

Uhh --- that was a stupid comment, wasn't it? How do the Lego guys guard (or shield) against the possibility of the motor magnets disrupting the electronics or memory onboard the RCX? Carl (with a very red, I-can't -believe-I'm-an-engineer, face) (...) (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: moving in a straight line with two motors?

Carl G. Schaefer, Jr. <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote (...) By making sure the magnets are not strong enough to do those things. Which isn't hard - it takes a very strong magnet to interfere with solid state electronics. It's only magnetic media (...) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)