 Robotics / 5099
  new sensors available at Lego Worldshop

I saw both the rotation sensor (9756) and the temperature sensor (9755) at www.legoworldshop.com last week. I ordered the rotation sensor and it arrived yesterday. Naturally before I ordered I called S@H first, trying to avoid the shipping/handling (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)