 Robotics / 5099
5098  |  5100
Subject:
new sensors available at Lego Worldshop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 21:03:18 GMT

I saw both the rotation sensor (9756) and the temperature sensor (9755) at
www.legoworldshop.com last week. I ordered the rotation sensor and it arrived
yesterday.

Naturally before I ordered I called S@H first, trying to avoid the
shipping/handling fee. Strangely although they had 9756 on their computer, it
was marked as new and still unavailable. They could not even take back-orders.
So for now these sensors may be World Shop exclusive. (Still I suggest you to
call S@H first, as things may change now.)

Hao-yang Wang