 Robotics / 5085
  Re: Lego "pegging" disks

(...) I still have a lot of my Lego parts from 60s and 70s (some pictures of them at my site), but I'm pretty sure the first gears were the ones mentioned by Ralph. The largest was yellow, the medium one blue and the smaller red. Axles were white (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build)

  RE: Lego "pegging" disks

Ah yes, I still have quite a few of these pieces, especially the wheels with metal axles and the bricks that accept them. The belt Mario mentioned is great and can be used to turn rotation into linear motion, but it works with the old gears only and (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego "pegging" disks

(...) These gears are used in Marcus' Kinetoscope and Wind Mill at: (URL) they can certainly be used with Mindstorms too. Play well! Franz-Michael S. Mellbin --- Franz-Michael S. Mellbin (URL) fmm@fischer-mellbin.com (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build)

  RE: Lego "pegging" disks

(...) Do people _really_ want to discuss / look at pictures of these rather old bits? I could scan and post some pictures out of the 1973 and 1975 (or thereabouts) catalogues if that would jog memories? Stuart -- Did you check the web site first?: (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)