 Robotics / 5073
    Re: Lego "pegging" disks —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) I have a co-woker who has an half-complete set of these in the original box -- I don't know the number -- but wow, they're cool. Is there any way I could find out what the market value of a complete set would be? Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build)

        Re: Lego "pegging" disks —Tom Stangl
   Dunno, but I have several of these gears, no box or anything else, that I would trade away. If anyone is interested, I'll dig them all out and get a list of which ones I have. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | | (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build)