 Robotics / 4975
Re: CyberMaster tower unit power
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 12:55:47 GMT

At 13:36 11-05-1999 Tuesday , Fredrik Glöckner wrote:
do anybody happen to know if leaving the tower unit connected to the PC
at all times drains the battery inside it?  Or if there are any other
reason to not leave the tower unit connected all the time?

I connected the CyberMaster tower in November to my PC and never disconnected it
ever since. Nowadays still use the *same* battery I installed then.
The tower seems to be pretty energy efficient and I'm pretty sure it doesn't
spend any energy while not transmitting.
Also, unlike the MindStorms tower, the CyberMaster tower disconnects itself
right after transmitting the data.

Laurentino Martins

[mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt]
[http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/]