 Robotics / 4974
4973  |  4975
Subject:
CyberMaster tower unit power
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 12:36:31 GMT

Hi,

do anybody happen to know if leaving the tower unit connected to the PC
at all times drains the battery inside it?  Or if there are any other
reason to not leave the tower unit connected all the time?

And another thing: I've been trying to back up the 8482 CD ROM, but
about half way the software reports some read error.  I've even tried
different kinds of software to back it up.  Do you experience the same
thing?

Fredrik