 Robotics / 495
    Upgrading CyberMaster ideas —Laurentino Martins
   Has anyone ever looked inside CyberMaster and see if it is feasible to externalize the two internal motors? Of course they would need some kind of casing made from LEGO bricks, wiring and connectors but I think that with a little of effort and some (...) (26 years ago, 12-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Upgrading CyberMaster ideas —Daniel Miller
   (...) I'd guess you could simply remove or disconnect them and make a jack connector point for regular 9V gear motors. This to me sounds easier than wholesale mutilation. BTW, Hi, I'm Dan'l, new on the list. Probably won't have my RCX for quite a (...) (26 years ago, 12-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)