 Robotics / 497
Re: Upgrading CyberMaster ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 20:23:25 GMT

On Thu, 12 Nov 1998, Laurentino Martins wrote:

Has anyone ever looked inside CyberMaster and see if it is feasible to
externalize the two internal motors?  Of course they would need some
kind of casing made from LEGO bricks, wiring and connectors but I think
that with a little of effort and some glue it could be done. Don't you
think?

I'd guess you could simply remove or disconnect them and make a jack
connector point for regular 9V gear motors. This to me sounds easier than
wholesale mutilation.

BTW, Hi, I'm Dan'l, new on the list.  Probably won't have my RCX for quite
a while but I'm planning on being ready for it...

Daniel "Dan'l" Miller                Senior, School of Aeronautics and
danielmi@expert.cc.purdue.edu        Astronautics, Purdue, Indiana
danielmi@cartoon.ecn.purdue.edu