 Robotics / 4809
    Re: FW: Something else is needed, I think... —John A. Tamplin
   (...) The problem is he doesn't understand how forth works (no offense intended). Basically, all you save is the actual parser -- there is no "compiler". A typical forth implementation (and I have no idea if this relates to pbForth at all) (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: FW: Something else is needed, I think... —Ralph Hempel
   (...) I hope I'm not the "he" in this sentence - otherwise it's a pure accident that pbFORTH works :-) You have got the basic idea here, John. It gets interesting when you can factor repeated code snippets into words and then use them in a bigger (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)