 Robotics / 4780
  Re: Something else is needed, I think...

I think that a good solution would be to have Legos work as a true operating system that stayed loaded in the brick and would accept downloading compiled programs for it to run. Maybe the firmware replacement idea that has been tossed around could (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)