 Robotics / 477
Re: MindStorms at Robot Store (Hacking Lego Compatible Parts)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 01:30:33 GMT

Brett,
We do a lot with robotics at the elementary and jr. high level.Having kids
build their own sensors adds a lot to the experience - their labor is free.
Please keep us on your e-mail list.
Thanks, Tom