 Robotics / 4766
    Re: Something else is needed, I think... —stephen p spackman
   (...) Well, that was what I thought, and I set out to do such a thing way back at the beginning. But the lack of enthusiasm was amazing (possibly not for the basic concept; the alternative hypothesis is that, since I'm a programming language (...) (25 years ago, 2-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Something else is needed, I think... —Kekoa Proudfoot
   (...) If you believe you have good ideas for a language, my opinion is that you should propose something to the list, find people who want to work with you on this (assuming you don't want to work alone), ignore the people who say you know nothing (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)