 Robotics / 4734
    Re: A robot who knows his position (fwd) —Mike Moran
   (...) [ ... ] (...) Well, I know this, I was just seeing how far I could get without landmarks. An idea Richard Franks and I had was to use black and white approx. A4 size printed markers. These markers would contain a pattern that was detectable by (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: A robot who knows his position (fwd) —Dennis Clark
   (...) [snip] (...) I'm currently looking at an RCX interface to a Dinsmore compass module that uses Hall-Effect sensors to detect N-S-E-W and triggers two of them when dead-center between two cardinal points, so you get N-NE-E-SE... Not that great (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)