 Robotics / 4726
  Re: Og Needs More Inputs (fwd)

----- Forwarded message from Kekoa Proudfoot ----- From: kekoa@pixel.Stanford.EDU (Kekoa Proudfoot) Subject: Re: Og Needs More Inputs (fwd) Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 22:11:18 GMT Actually, I retract what I said about the light sensor and the touch (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Og Needs More Inputs (fwd)

(...) The LEGO light sensor does not work this way. The voltage output of the sensor goes down with brighter light. A touch sensor in parallel with a light sensor when touched will cause a light reading of 100. You cant tell that from a bright (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)