 Robotics / 4723
4722  |  4724
Subject:
NQC 1.3 has been released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 23:56:53 GMT

I just posted NQC 1.3 to the main web site:

http://www.enteract.com/~dbaum/lego/nqc/index.html

Here's an excerpt from the readme...

version 1.3
-----------

Calls to inline function may now be made before their definition.

abs() and sign() operators added.

SetWatch() added to rcx.nqh.

Toggle() added to rcx.nqh (function reverses direction of motors)

Under Windows, stdout is used instead of stderr when reporting status
and command usage information.

Effective address restrictors for asm statements were added - this allows
a function like Sleep() to auto-generate a temporary when required.

DTR/RTS return codes ignored - allows use of CyberMaster mode on a Mac.

Changed SMODE_CELCIUS to SMODE_CELSIUS in rcx.nqh (sorry, I can't spell).

Bug with returns from inline functions was fixed.

Bug in reporting wrong number of args in conditionally ignored macros was
fixed.