 Robotics / 4702
Re: Og Needs More Inputs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 20:57:31 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Jonathan Woodward) writes:
Can the same be done with the rotation sensor?  Assume I'm using NQC, but no
non-standard Lego parts.  Are there any other tricks for adding more
sensors?

There isn't any way to "double up" a rotation sensor.  It needs to be connected
100% of the time to prevent it from missing counts.  There are ways to build
mulitplexers and input expanders on my web page, but they all require
non-standard LEGO parts.  About the only other 100% LEGO tricks I know are to
AND or OR touch sensors which can be done with only connector wires.
http://www.plazaearth.com/usr/gasperi/lego.htm