 Robotics / 4598
  Re: First 18 RCX IRPD kits are all gone

(...) OOps. As a few have pointed out to me, I didn't post anything to help others figure out what I was talking about... The full explanation on my RCX IRPD is located at:(URL) bonk on the RCX IRPD project for the full dope. sorry, DLC (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re:Re: First 18 RCX IRPD kits are all gone

(...) [snip] (...) Yow! I give! I got at least 10 more people interested. I'll do it already. Those of you who sent me email, I'll send you my address. If anyone else is still interested, check my web page first to look at the assembly manual (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)