 Robotics / 4588
    Re: New RIK-user hints, bumpers, many topics —John Cooper
   (...) I don't much like C, but I used NQC as a means to an end because it uses the standard firmware. If I am going to have to go to the trouble of downloading new firmware then I'll go with FORTH (not just because I have a Jupiter Ace in the loft). (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)