 Robotics / 4517
  Re: **lego motors?**

I haven't got the Super Car 8880 (It came and went in my dark ages, anyone got one for sale in the UK). I think I understand how it works, how small do you think you could make that with RIS parts? I'm looking forward to seeing the new super car's (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: **lego motors?**

(...) I don't think that it would take up a lot of space at all. In fact, the largest part should be the motor that is used to engage/disengage the gear. Using a tractor hub, two 16-T gears, and two axles (with other parts to hold this all together, (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)