 Robotics / 4499
Re: On 9V battery box #5391 for projects
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 16:35:10 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Dennis Clark writes:

fine.  This is definately the enclosure of choice for anything but the
tiniest of homebrew sensor boards.  I have a pic of the thing on my web
site http://www.verinet.com/~dlc/botproj.htm.  I also posted a new object

  DOH!  http://www.verinet.com/~dlc/projects/botproj.htm

Its FRIDAY!!!