 Robotics / 448
    Re: MindStorms at Robot Store (Hacking Lego Compatible Parts) —Tony Firshman
   In article <QqqhbWADlXS2EwhF@mk...on.co.uk>, CyberUser <CyberUser @mksftwre.demon.co.uk> writes (...) Dunno about the cybermaster, but the wire links with black 4x4 connectors are very bad. Anyone who has visited Legoland Windsor will know a very (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: MindStorms at Robot Store (Hacking Lego Compatible Parts) —CyberUser
   I have some black ones as well, I think its for colour coding - yellow for sensors, black for third motor. I think I prefer the old grey cable as its more flexible. Perhaps the stiff thin black cable is supposed to last longer. On the Cybermaster (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: MindStorms at Robot Store (Hacking Lego Compatible Parts) —Amos Bieler
   (...) What about 2.5mm or 3.5mm phono plugs/sockets? Or even the small black plastic blocks like a PC's Reset switch, Power LED and internal speaker use? Amos "Long time listener first time caller" Bieler Look at my address umop episdn and turn (...) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)