 Robotics / 4448
  RCX Challenge

And the winner is .... Nobody. As a result, I'm going to modify the challenge to make it less restrictive. First of all, there will be no timeline, second, there will be no point system. The first person to successfully complete the objective wins. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX Challenge

(...) Something is missing, you know... I'm just gona throw up some ideas (and sorry the English): First you need to publicize it frequently. You also need to publicize who are the current contestants, the status of the them while the contest runs, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)