 Robotics / 4420
  Re: new products

Please fill us in on these two characteristics: directionality of both the RCX and the remote ...also, what range for reliable control? Thanks, - - - Nick - - - (...) -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (26 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: new products

(...) The IR transmitter on the remote seems to be pretty powerful. Direct line-of-sight range appears to be about forty feet with RCX and remote pointed at each other. (I was using some pretty old batteries; I don't know whether that makes any (...) (26 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)