 Robotics / 440
  Re: MindStorms at Robot Store (Hacking Lego Compatible Parts)

(...) And that's the catch (price). The reason I build my own sensors is due to the price. A touch sensor is a miniture momentary-on push-button mounted inside a block (with a wire and alligator clips to connect to the RCX). Basically free except (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: MindStorms at Robot Store (Hacking Lego Compatible Parts)

Here's a piece I could use: a touch sensor (switch) that is normally closed, with a diode in it. The diode could also be separate, in a brick with contacts on the top and the bottom, so you can stack the sensor, the diode, and your hookup wire. It (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)