 Robotics / 44
  Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???

(...) I must be old. I remember seeing the first Star Wars movie when it first came out. I was in San Francisco at the time (it was June, 1977, about a month after it was released) and it was only playing at 1 cinema. We waited in line for 3 hours, (...) (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???

(...) I am only 29, and can remember it. What is even more frightening is that it was 2 **decades** ago. It is bad enough to be approaching 30, even worse when you can remember an increasing number of events that when they occured can be measured in (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net wrote in message ... (...) Ah, but I posses mine in the ghostly sense, and have done for some time now (whooooo :) (...) Thank you. You're too kind. Moz (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.off-topic.fun)