 Robotics / 4340
Re: Polarity Switch = Pressure Switch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 19:34:34 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Robert G. Fay writes:
I have not tried pneumatics yet. I know where I will look when I try them
out. This is another neat clean working device. Nice work!

  Heck, I'd love to try some pneumatics, but you can't get a storage
tank anywhere these days can you?  All of the cool Technic kits are
discontinued, no subs, (and while I'm whining) no shuttles, no tracked
vehicles, only Throwbots and CyberSlams.  Ick.  I'd love to see a re-issue
of construction vehicles!

DLC