 Robotics / 4331
4330  |  4332
Subject:
3-wire converter for homebrew sensors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 03:17:18 GMT

Home-brew sensor fans -

I have developed a converter brick to ease the job of attaching powered
sensors to the RCX.  The brick converts the RCX sensor interface to a
standard three wire interface (+5, ground, and input voltage.)  For more
info go to
http://www.flash.net/~sevcik/       Look under "Sensors".

I am looking for a couple of people to test the circuit.  If you are
interested, send me a note including the application you have in mind.
If you don't want to build a sensor - I still appreciate feedback on the
idea or the web page.

Thanks
            - pete.

--