 Robotics / 4314
    RCX IRPD - Kits being made —Dennis Clark
    Well, I think the initial analysis is in, the RCX IRPD works on at least three Mindstorms bricks! For those of you who can't leave "well enough" alone, read on for a directionally sensitive IRPD for the RCX For those of you who wanted me to put (...) (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)