 Robotics / 4297
4296  |  4298
Subject:
Interesting Item at legoworldshop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 09:53:34 GMT

  9738 LEGO MINDSTORMS Remote Control
With the Remote Control for your RCX™, you can select programs and control
your RCX™s output ports.
Note: This product requires the Robotics Invention System™
Ages: 12+     Price: $ 19.99

Check out www.legoworldshop.com

Don't know why, but an official Lego Remote cracks me up.

Rich
http://rich.cmcsmart.com