 Robotics / 4296
4295  |  4297
Subject:
RCX IR proximity detector
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 01:26:20 GMT

Hi all,

  I have more information on my RCX IRPD board on my web now and a full
schematic for you hackers out there.  For those of you waiting for me to
pull together kits for building them, it won't be long now.  I have two other
folk testing prototypes to make sure they work with everyone's RCX and not
just mine.  One guy has been using his programming with the Mindstorms
included development system, so it works even there just fine.  I'm going
to put two on my RCX, one facing backward so I can have it run away from
things coming up behind it (like my cat, he loves to chase my stuff around!)

http://www.verinet.com/~dlc/botlinks.htm (bonk on the RCX IRPD project)

have fun,
DLC