 Robotics / 4293
    Lego books? —Ethan Getz
   I was wondering if there was any lego books that are related to robots. I searched the handy-board page and came across two titles that Fred Martin supposable wrote in 1996. One is titled "Robotic Explorations: An Introduction to Engineering and (...) (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Yet Another Three Wheel Synchro —Rich Thompson
     I was inspired by the previous threads on the three wheel synchro drive robot to take another stab at this type robot design. I have had several failures in the past at getting a mobile and *useful* design out of the synchro platform. By useful I (...) (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

         Monstrosities —Rich Thompson
     Another site update today...two in one day (yippee). I added a section on monstrosities. Those projects that got waaaayyyy out of hand and turned into something so ugly, they become, somehow, beautiful. I hope someone can learn from my mistakes. (...) (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Lego books? —Ben Erwin
   you can pre-order "the art of robotics: an introduction to engineering" at amazon.com -ben (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)