 Robotics / 4289
    Re: Robot intelligence —hancu
   (...) I just got my mindstorms kit a week ago, and I was thinking of doing this sort of thing using a stack or some other data type in c++... Does the rcx have enough memory to make this possible? Dan -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Robot intelligence —Kekoa Proudfoot
   (...) If you use GCC to program your RCX, you have somewhere around 28K, which is enough memory for a lot of things. If you use anything based on the standard firmware, you have 32 registers and no way of doing indirect addressing. Things will be (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)