 Robotics / 4282
Re: Robot intelligence
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 22:54:14 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Mark C. Langston) writes:
And the two TAB books that Mario mentioned are, AFAIK, not online.
Both were good in their day (I think I bought them around 15 years or
so ago), and are good "hands-on" intros to the topic.  However,
if you're serious about trying some of this, you may want to get
your feet a bit more wet before your phylogeny recapitulates 20+
years of ontogeny. :)

Yes, those books are surely more than 10 years old. But I've been out of
robotics in the last years and those are the most recent I had at home :)

Mark, many thanks for your suggestions and resources.

Mario