 Robotics / 4263
  Re: More outputs, thinking outside of the box...

From my experience: The RCX uses- pulse width modulation -to save energy, which means it uses a constant voltage-that never drops below 8 volts. It just reduces the overall time the current is on. full power its on continuously and 1 its on 1/8 the (...) (26 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: More outputs, thinking outside of the box...

(...) [snippage] ....So I think you would (...) Thanks for the info. It's funny that you should mention a pulse recognizer, because one of my side projects is an electric tachometer for my car (which previously had nothing to do with legos). I have (...) (26 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)