 Robotics / 4247
  Communicating with RCX native serial port

I have been trying for the last week to get my RCX to respond to serial commands i am a little confused. I think i understand most of the header packet stuff but here's where im stuck... you send 0x55 0xff 0x00 as the header... I am sending this as (...) (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Communicating with RCX native serial port

(...) The packet format was described a long time ago by Dave Baum. A copy of his original message is at: (URL) also: (URL) these documents, you should be able to figure things out, minus programming-related issues. -Kekoa (26 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)