 Robotics / 4238
Re: Bowing out of Joel's challenge!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 21:53:46 GMT

Here is a rudimentary page with some pics of what I had. Important points to
note:

-    This bot was designed to deal with empty cans only
-    Last design had 3 motors - but I was planning to eliminate one (hopefully)

-    I am an inexperienced hacker when it comes to MindStorms - so this may be
a pretty weird way to proceed.

http://members.xoom.com/mswhite60/matt/lego/lego.html

Enjoy!

Matt

Joel Shafer wrote:

I'd like to see your bot.  I'm having trouble coming up with a good gripper
that doesn't get in the way of the IR proximity detector.