 Robotics / 4224
    Sensor readings on the RCX display —Dennis Clark
    I know that you old-timers (?-) out there already know this, but I just learned it last week and some others may not know by now. You can read the sensor values directly on the brick's display by pressing the "view" button repeatedly until the (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Sensor readings on the RCX display —Alex Wetmore
   You can also force it to run the output. Press and hold view while its pointing to a output, and then the Pgrm and Run buttons work to run it forwards and backwards. Its a bit of a pain to use, but nice when prototyping new mechanical creations. (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)