 Robotics / 4177
4176  |  4178
Subject:
Questionnaire
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 10:42:09 GMT

We appologise, if you receive this more than once.
--

Dear colleagues,

If you have few minutes, we would like to kindly ask
you to fill out our on-line questionnaire for teachers
and students made for survey on using LEGO Robotics sets
in education.

http://www.ifi.ntnu.no/~petrovic/lego/survey_en.html

Please, distribute the link also to other teachers
and students.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Pavel.

--