 Robotics / 4160
  Re: sale at eToys

Who's this idiot who doesn't know how to behave in a mailing list? It took me twenty minutes to download your shit and I pay for online time, you know? -Daniel ps: Brian, sorry for calling you an idiot, but you deserve it. -- Did you check the web (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  News readers vs. mailing lists (was Re: sale at eToys)

Y'all, There is a fundamental disconnect going on here. You can read these postings either via your favorite news reader or via your email system. I choose the former. What that means is that if I'm not interested in a message as indicated by it's (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: News readers vs. mailing lists (was Re: sale at eToys)

(that's right, I receive messages via e-mail) oops, that was (certainly rude, and) meant to go directly to Brian... yes, it's sad my first posting here is to call someone an idiot excuse me Brian, excuse me all -Daniel -- Did you check the web site (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)