 Robotics / 414
  Re: Best Price for Mindstorms

How about this. Our local Learningsmith has them for $199. I also received a 20% off coupon from them this weekend. Thats $160 with the coupon. I don't think it gets better than that. DAN (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Best Price for Mindstorms

(...) We did the same thing. My SLSO says we got the coupon because we signed up for their mailing list. If that's the case, everyone should go to the nearest Learningsmith, and register at the counter. I haven't found a website for Learningsmith (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)