 Robotics / 4133
  RE: Three-wheel Synchro Drive

I really like the large (bicycle) wheels that came with RIS partly because they are narrow but mostly because they are large diameter. I noticed that the 8857-1 set had two fat tires which look like they are larger diameter than the RIS tires. Is (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Three-wheel Synchro Drive

There is an organization that does privately held auctions of batches of lego parts. Not exactly what you wanted, ie. can't get one each of 10 particular parts. But you can get let's say 20 16x1 technic beams, etc. Check out: (URL) vouch for it (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)