 Robotics / 4125
  RE: The power of Mindstorms

(...) Here is the thread which includes both the table and the URL to a very good site on this information. JT -----Original Message----- From: lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com [mailto:lugnet.robot...ugnet.com] Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 1998 11:52 PM (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The power of Mindstorms

Thanks to Peter and Jim for your references, I am sorry to see that my first posting was not accurate. We have studied these excellent pages on how to reinforce Lego structures at an earlier point (and the interesting Math behind it!). However, our (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)